DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: REP-3335: Unable to re-open WebReports under Oracle 9i iDS

Unhappy REP-3335: Unable to re-open WebReports under Oracle 9i iDS

Hello,

Note that under the Reports Node in Forms Builder, in the Property Palette, I set the Filename Attribute to 1 file name as such: H:\TEMP\Consent_test.rdf.

1) Should I specificy the extension or not ?

For some strange reasons, certain reports, I can only open them once and then when I try to reopen them again I get the following errors:
    -----
    Report Builder
    REP-3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error
    aaaaz 36.

Error
    PDE-PER001: Internal Error (REP-3335 Unhandled Internal CA Error. aaaaz 36).
    (additional error: aaaaz 70)
    ------------

1) Any ideas how to resolve this ? Applying a Patch ?

PT

Re: REP-3335: Unable to re-open WebReports under Oracle 9i iDS

Originally posted by ptreves
    Hello,

Note that under the Reports Node in Forms Builder, in the Property Palette, I set the Filename Attribute to 1 file name as such: H:\TEMP\Consent_test.rdf.

For some strange reasons, certain reports, I can only open them once and then when I try to reopen them again I get the following errors:
    -----
    Report Builder
    REP-3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error
    aaaaz 36.

Error
    PDE-PER001: Internal Error (REP-3335 Unhandled Internal CA Error. aaaaz 36).
    (additional error: aaaaz 70)
    ------------

1) Any ideas how to resolve this ? Applying a Patch ?

PT
    If you don't know how to set the properties of an application, how can you think that it's a bug that needs to be fixed with a patch?
    Get trained or at least RTFM before trying to aply patches or search for magical solutions.
    Last edited by maguila; 12-07-2004 at 04:12 PM.

Unhappy Application Settings.

Hello,

I was never getting this kind of error before.
    Searching through the discussion forums on OTN for those errors, it was indicated to install the latest patcheset from Oracle.

I have been working with the Oracle 9i iDS for almost 1 month now, and all of a sudden I am having problem opening certain WebReport files. I checked the properties and they all look the same.

1) What particular settings are you refering to ?

PT

Angry Quote

I am getting those errors when trying to open certain Report files such as Btaccount.rdf. I have about 4 different reports that I am not able to open because of this.

If I try multiple times to open the reports, I get the mentionned errors and still cannot open the reports. I checked the file attributes and they are the same for all reports + those reports work well under Reports 6i.

For some reason, I cannot even open the reports after making the Reports Web Enables.

1) Suggestions ?

PT

Re: Quote

Originally posted by ptreves
    I am getting those errors when trying to open certain Report files such as Btaccount.rdf. I have about 4 different reports that I am not able to open because of this.

If I try multiple times to open the reports, I get the mentionned errors and still cannot open the reports. I checked the file attributes and they are the same for all reports + those reports work well under Reports 6i.

For some reason, I cannot even open the reports after making the Reports Web Enables.

1) Suggestions ?

PT
    Please pay for Oracle Support, they know better how to help people as you, also I recomend you to format the XP box, reinstall the basic software for your testings and if you have problems use the Oracle Support.

Thumbs up Resolved

Hello,

Actually, I reinstalled my entire Oracle 9i iDS environment and applied the following PatchSet 1 (2729569 specifically for Oracle 9i iDS. I addition I applied a Reports Hot Fix (2516165).

I did not encounter this problem since.

Regards,

PT

PS: You can close this thread !!!!!
    PS2: I tough that this forum could be my consultants !!!!