DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Advertiser

Advertiser

What is *this* thing called, love?
    Get expert tips on optimizing DB2 for z/OS catalog usage. Register for this free eCourse from BMC Software.
    Permanent feature? Will they eventually fill the page displaying the latest threads?

Hi Linda,

I think we accept the need for advertising. Will there be a limit to the number of "threads" in any forum? Or will we have to look for new posts on page 17?

Thanks - DaPi

HI DaPi,

Right now, I don't know much more than you do. I'm trying to find out tho. I doubt that ads will be allowed to over-run the threads tho. I'll see if I can get an estimate of how many ads we might expect to see.

http://dbasupport.com/
    http://databasejournal.com/

Hi Linda,

The current situation with only couple is quite tollerable. But I notice that the sticky "How to ask questions in a forum" has gone AWOL. Was that intentional? Has this anything to do with the ads?

Have a good week-end

Originally posted by DaPi
    Hi Linda,

The current situation with only couple is quite tollerable. But I notice that the sticky "How to ask questions in a forum" has gone AWOL. Was that intentional? Has this anything to do with the ads?

Have a good week-end
    I intentionally "un-stuck" it. Three at the top was too much to look at when you're at 1024x768.
    Jeff Hunter

Hi Jeff,

I'm using 1024x768 at home - didn't find it too much. I have to page-down to get past the first post in any case (Win or Linux, Mozilla or IE).