DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: f90genm.sh Forms compilation Errors

Unhappy GUI f90genm.sh

HEllo again,

Let me just point out that, I am usign the
    GUI interface of f90genm.sh

I enter the username/password/service name + I checked the option to compile all the PL/SQL code.
    -----

I noticed that the Program Units that make reference to certain tables in the database do not compile under the forms compiler.

I guess that if I grant create session or connection priviledges to the ALCIE user, I should resolve most of my forms compilation issues ??

Your toughts ?

PT

Re: GUI f90genm.sh

Originally posted by ptreves
    I noticed that the Program Units that make reference to certain tables in the database do not compile under the forms compiler.
    When this happens you should log into SQL Plus as Alcie and then do a query on user_tab_privs. This will tell you what tables you have direct privileges for. If you are missing a grant, the log in as sys and perform the grant.

Are you a developer, or just someone who is trying to make someone else's code work? If you are a developer, you should know more about how to make things work. If this is someone else's code, you should get them to help you to get it working. In the very least they should have a sql script with all of the grants that are needed to make the software work.