Thread: Bush fails reality test

Talking Bush fails reality test

Too bad is he going to WIN!!

Bitch all you want LOOSER BOY!
    I remember when this place was cool.

Originally posted by Mr.Hanky
    Too bad is he going to WIN??

Bitch all you want LOOSER BOY!
    You phrased that like a question, so I will answer it. Bush won't win. You forget he still has two more debates to get through. What are the odds that he will do better in the remaining two debates? It's not like he is going to suddenly understand where he is wrong, on so many issues. He is likely to continue to repeat the same lies again and again.

You are going to LOOSE looser!!

Kerry needs a geography lesson. I will support our troops but I do not support the war.

Originally posted by Mr.Hanky
    You are going to LOOSE looser!!

Kerry needs a geography lesson. I will support our troops but I do not support the war.
    Hanky needs a spelling lesson ... http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=loose

Your belief is that you can't criticize the war without criticizing the troops? Presumably we also can't criticise the law without criticising the police ... we can't criticise taxation policy without criticising the employees of the IRS ... etc. What a convenient belief system for you.

Oh, perhaps you can explain what this has got to do with geography
    David Aldridge,
    "The Oracle Sponge"

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Development
    XM Satellite Radio
    Washington, DC

Oracle ACE

Originally posted by gandolf989
    What are the odds that he will do better in the remaining two debates?
    Considering the liberal media has critisized him for everything and termed the first debate a total failure, I'd say the odds are pretty darn good that he'll do "better" (at least from the liberal media's standpoint).
    Jeff Hunter

Originally posted by marist89
    Considering the liberal media has critisized him for everything and termed the first debate a total failure, I'd say the odds are pretty darn good that he'll do "better" (at least from the liberal media's standpoint).
    I haven't heard any good reviews of the president's overall performance in the debate -- can you point us to some?
    David Aldridge,
    "The Oracle Sponge"

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Development
    XM Satellite Radio
    Washington, DC

Oracle ACE

Originally posted by slimdave
    I haven't heard any good reviews of the president's overall performance in the debate -- can you point us to some?
    He remebered to show up and he remembered his name.

Originally posted by marist89
    What makes you think that he will do better? On Friday he is going to have to get up on the stage and try once again to articulate his vision for America. A friend of mine suggested that Bush is doing worse this time in the debates because he isn't used to hearing dissent in his inner circle. He thinks he is right, because he says he is right. Not because he can prove it.

When Fox News says that Kerry won the debate you can't blame a liberal media. Only president Bush can make his case for why he should get 4 more years. If he can't or won't make that argument, I have trouble with someone else trying to make the argument for him. Either he can lead or he can't, but looking at how he did in the debate, I don't see him as a strong leader.

Originally posted by slimdave
    Hanky needs a spelling lesson ... http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=loose

Your belief is that you can't criticize the war without criticizing the troops? Presumably we also can't criticise the law without criticising the police ... we can't criticise taxation policy without criticising the employees of the IRS ... etc. What a convenient belief system for you.

Oh, perhaps you can explain what this has got to do with geography
    Right back at you cousin!

Look simpleton, if you are going to CRITICIZE my spelling you should at least spell check your own post. This is my criticism for today.