DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Special for Dave

Nice Dave, that really tells a lot. And yes again TV alone is no good. Maybe I'll go see Farenheight, or start reading on moveon.org, maybe I'll have lunch with Al Frankin.

The war on Terror did NOT end in Afgahnistan and it will not end in Iraq, get used to it. Sure, Saddam was innocent, his hands were clean. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Even your boy Clinton admitted that he had WMD, and guiliani was correct, he himself was a WMD. The price of freedom is high my friends.
    Last edited by Mr.Hanky; 08-31-2004 at 12:17 PM.
    I remember when this place was cool.

Originally posted by Mr.Hanky
    Nice Dave, that really tells a lot. And yes again TV alone is no good. Maybe I'll go see Farenheight, or start reading on moveon.org, maybe I'll have lunch with Al Frankin.
    Sure, go see Farenheit, and read moveon.org, just like I watch Fox sometimes -- maybe you should just try something other than FNC.

Sure, Saddam was innocent, his hands were clean. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
    Hey you said it, not me -- I see that you're picking up the misleading techniques so beloved of your own news sources. Saddam was a murderous dictator, and has been since before republican presidents were authorizing and assisting the sale of chemical weapons, anthrax, cluster bombs to him -- http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true -- He had nothing to do with 9/11 though, and was despised by the religious fanatics responsible for most of the middle east terrorism.

I noticed Giuliani saying that Hussein was the WMD -- clever stuff, maybe that'll be the new line from the GOP ... "Oh, when we said WMD's we meant Saddam Hussein". They must have been slapping their things with laughter when they thought that one up. It sounds so much better than "We were pretty sure he had WMD's because Saint Ronnie sold them to him 20 years ago."
    David Aldridge,
    "The Oracle Sponge"

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Development
    XM Satellite Radio
    Washington, DC

Oracle ACE

The war on Terror did NOT end in Afgahnistan and it will not end in Iraq, get used to it. Sure, Saddam was innocent, his hands were clean. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Even your boy Clinton admitted that he had WMD, and guiliani was correct, he himself was a WMD. The price of freedom is high my friends.
    The price of freedoms gets higher every day. If you want to see Cheney speak you are required to sign a loyalty oath before being admitted. I thought loyalty oaths went out with McCarthy.

I do agree that the war on terror does not end with Afgahnistan. But starting a war in Iraq makes no sense. If we invaded anyother country besides Afgahnistan it should have been Saudi Arabia. As we all know most of the terrorists were Saudis, and the saudi government along with financially supporting terrorists have financially supported the Bush family. How ironic.

We have lost too many freedoms since George W. Bush failed to get a majority of Americans to vote for him in 2000. Our government can hold people without charging them with crimes indefinitely, we have secret courts issueing subpeonas for searches based on hearsay, we also have an FCC which is clamping down on free speech not just for the content of what is being said without any relation to the context.

I don't think that America can afford Bush's brand of freedom. Yes Sadam was a murderer, yes he was a dictator. but who's next? When do we invade North Korea? Kim Jung Il is a bigger tyrant than Sadam could ever hope to be. North Korea is one of the biggest suppliers of missile technology to rouge nations. Why don't we invade North Korea? Is it not a growing threat? Is Kim Jung Il not everything that we said about Sadam and more? Maybe you should watch Fahrenheit 911.

In case you aren't able to see the movie.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/warroom/...ndex.php?id=16

http://www.michaelmoore.com/warroom/index.php?id=24

Originally posted by slimdave
    Image of the day: Rummy and Saddam being best-of-buddies.
    I think that the title for this picture should be Rumsfeld confronts a growing menace.

I really do love these pointless political bloodbaths.

And at that point, dear friends, the substance ends once more.

David Aldridge,
    "The Oracle Sponge"

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Development
    XM Satellite Radio
    Washington, DC

Oracle ACE

Perhaps should should stop watching Hannity and Colmes on Fox!

Hanky,

Now I understand why and how morons get elected!
    Tarry Singh
    I'm a JOLE(JavaOracleLinuxEnthusiast)
    TarryBlogging
    --- Everything was meant to be---

Wow, outnumbered by the idealists.

These are pointless, why? Because nothing I say or do and certainly nothing you say or do will have any effect on how I or you vote, period.
    Thus, pointless.

Dave, you are sexy when you are angry and denying you a valid argument is a great source of entertainment for me.

Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!! Rudy!!

Ps. Hannity is the only guy out there that makes sense!!

Pss, when have I ever admitted to watching fox, or listening to Hannity or any other news source?