* Do you have enough memory - problems could happen beacuse of the lake of memery - if you are using NT increase swap file size.
* Do you have bad sectors on your hard drive - use scandisk to determine this
* Do you encounter this problems only with ORACLE , I mean does all other software works correctly.
Kindly give more information like :
- errors returned + its numbers
- Operating system type
- Machine configuration
- If NT , what service pack is installed
IT Manager For Development
Oracle Consultant - OCP