New version OraBuilder v1.6 (now FREE!)
New version OraBuilder v1.6 (now [FREEWARE!)
see - http://www.ramsuite.com
OraBuilder: Purpose of use
OraBuilder is a powerful project tool for development of SQL and PL/SQL codes. OraBuilder connects to Oracle versions 7 thru 9iR2. OraBuilder is designed to streamline Oracle scripts development and execution. The Program allows you to create, edit and execute project files separately and in the batch mode, and also to execute commands within a single file, using multiple windows. Multiple pull-down lists allow speeding up scripts creation and simplifying access to Oracle objects.
OraBuilder key features:
- Powerful code editor, key words highlighting, code templates, multiple pull-down lists, text transformation, key words automatic substitution etc.
- SQL window provides quick display of the results of commands execution (SELECT command: ~ 5000-7000 records per second)
- Output of the results of SELECT statement into the Table Window in the thread mode. It is possible to export from spreadshetet to MS Word (RTF), MS Excel, CSV, HTML, DBF and as a list of SQL Insert commands. It is possible to generation report from Table Window.
- Errors debugging;
- Objects Treeview provides explicit objects view and easy access
for editing and execution
- Project Treeview allows seeing list of files within the Project,
files that are open and commands within these files.
- Visual creating and modify tables, sequences, synonyms, libraries, directories, tablespaces, synonyms, profiles, rollback segments, database liks, users and roles (without using any SQL)
Last edited by orasupport; 09-09-2004 at 05:37 AM.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width