DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Godzilla

Hybrid View

Question

Hello Oracle Gurus!!

Our firewall is trapping a name 'GOZILLA' originating from the Oracle Home directory. Has anyone heard of this.

Please help

is an ftp tool

Thanks Acanid,

I made a mistake. The message is actually 'MOZILLA'

Ac

mozilla is an operating system (like linux..)

Acanid,

Thanks a million!! IOU a drink.

We are an e-business company and running an OAS on NT 4.0. Using OAS logging, 1 of the haeders recommended by Oracle is 'cs(user-agent)' and this appears to be affecting the web trends report that we run to monitor the site's activity. Without the header being used the HTML titles for the pages is shown but replaced by 'MOZILLA' when the header is used.

Please give me more information and the implications of not using the header.

Help please!!!

Ac

Actually, Mozilla is: (from [url]http://www.mozilla.org)[/url]

1.1) What is Mozilla?
    Mozilla is a cousin to Netscape Communicator that is being developed by the Free Software Community with the cooperation and support of Netscape.
    1.2) On what is Mozilla based?
    Mozilla is based on a very early version of Netscape Communicator 5.0 with all of the code that Netscape is unable to release due to license or export restrictions removed.
    1.3) When was Mozilla released?
    The first release of Mozilla was on 31 March 1998. Since then, the code has been available vis CVS (see section 1.8) and FTP, with occasional binary releases for some platforms.
    1.4) What is the current version of Mozilla?
    It would probably be best to refer to a given version of Mozilla by the date it was retrieved, e.g. August 7th (CVS). Milestone releases have their own numbering system (e.g. M7). June 5th (CVS) release.

I would imagine that this means that either that you are using Netscape's Web Server or the client is accessing the OAS through Netscape.
    (877)687-3227

Thumbs up

Joe,

Thanks a lot.

I'll explore further into the case to eliminate every possibility but your explanation has helped a great deal.

Ac