Hi
We have C++ services published in tuxedo as backend which does database operations through Pro*C. The connection to the Oracle database is done through XA drivers. Now my services due to some reason!! are taking about 10-15 time the actual time taken in the database. Say if the total time for database operation was 0.5 sec (as seen from oracle trace) the end to end time for the service comes as 5 seconds. This is when the database and the application servers(tuxedo) are on the same machine (to avoid network latency) and the kernel parameter are quite high and the trace looks absolutely fine. This is very unusual since usually C++ code is very very fast. I am facing this problem for the first time. Usually whatever the database time is total service time is close to that only. I suspect problem is somewhere in the database calls where the query actually doesnt take time but the connection does. I have tried all the SDU sizes in sqlnet from 32k to 2k it brings no improvement Any idea regarding this would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.