DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Identification needed at Exam time

Identification needed at Exam time

I read that you'd need 2 personal identifications:

Oracle:
    Sign the test log and be prepared to show at least two forms of identification. One must be a government - issued photo identification. Both forms of identification must contain your signature.

What IDs have you guys used for the exam?

I have a US Driver's License (with photo) but my passport is not with me (sent to consulate for VISA stamping). So I wonder if the second photo ID can be without my photo on it... also wonder if foreign Government issued ID will work.

Thanks.

It doesn't say a second photo ID. You can use a driver's license and a credit card. You need one photo ID with signature, and something else with a signature - which may or may not have a photo on it because it depends on what you use.

Re: Identification needed at Exam time

he told me that i donot have to do hard study. instead of me he will take exam & surely he will made me OCP. i just need to provide him my name, nationality and money. thats enough! Proudly he told me he already made many OCP. ALL those OCP's are now working without any problem. he was from India! made in india

Re: Re: Identification needed at Exam time

Originally posted by minhaz
    he told me that i donot have to do hard study. instead of me he will take exam & surely he will made me OCP. i just need to provide him my name, nationality and money. thats enough! Proudly he told me he already made many OCP. ALL those OCP's are now working without any problem. he was from India! made in india
    Could explain some of the posts we have seen here!