Hi,
I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if the position
described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications, location,etc) but you know
of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away.

Thanks,
Bill Law, Recruiter:

Well known company in San Antonio, Texas needs an Oracle SAP 8i/9i DBA to join it's staff.

NO Sponsorship Available.

Salary depends on experince.

*Responsibilites include:
This position will be responsible for providing support for Company's SAP and
non-SAP Oracle Enterprise Edition 8i/9i databases in a Windows NT/2000 environment.
Duties will include: backup procedures, database recovery procedures, monitor
and manage backups,logging and archiving, manage database users and security,
database storage and database performance.
The selected candidate will work closely with the SAP Basis team to manage
the SAP landscape, as well as, writing scripts: SQL scripts, Windows batch and perl scripts.
Other duties will include: determining the applicability of patches and applying them
as necessary, scheduling and performing preventative maintenance, providing Oracle expertise
to assist the development staff, trouble-shooting database problems, and preparing
and maintaining documentation on all operational processes.
Participating in a 24x365 on-call support will also be a key responsibility of this position.

* Qualifications:
-Bachelor's degree.
-A minimum six years of diversified information technology experience,
with a minimum three years of design, deployment, maintenance and support experience
in databases and servers is required. Oracle database experience is also required.
-SQL database and Computer Associates Brightstor experience is preferred.
-Experience maintaining and supporting 24x7 production environment with minimal downtime
is also essential.
-Ability to travel.
-Desirable skills include: experience with Oracle 9i RAC (future installation);
experience in a SAP environment (ISOIL HR and BW); experience supporting Oracle on
Windows environment, as well as, having an in depth knowledge of Windows performance
and troubleshooting.

*Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:

OraStaff, Inc.
Email: oraman@verizon.net
Phone: 1-800-549-8502.
Please Use Job Code: DBASupport.com/San Antonio/Oracle SAP DBA/VB

I pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
posiition_described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law