Oracle HRMS Payroll consultant (self service exp.) - Jamaica & Toronto
Our client a leading bank in Jamaica and has the following urgent contract position.
Oracle HR/Payroll Consultant
Our client has an urgent need for one experienced Oracle Functional HR/Payroll Consultant. The requirements for this role should include the following:
· Detailed knowledge of Oracle HRMS Suite, including core HR, Payroll, Training Administration
· Detailed knowledge of Oracle HR Self-Service suite
· Experience in identifying and entering application setups for each application in the suite (at least 2 previous projects at this level on 11i, including HRMS Core and HRMS Self-Service)
· Experience in configuring Workflow as it pertains to the HR Suite
· Experience in configuring the position hierarchy as it relates to Workflow
· Experience in creating core application implementation documents - egg, requirements docs, gap docs, setup docs, test scripts, business flow diagrams, workflow diagrams, training documents
· Fluency in English is critical
· Experience in payroll processing in an Oracle environment
· Very knowledgeable on all standard Oracle HRMS reports
This is a 3-6 months contract and would require 3 weeks of every month in Jamaica and 1 week in Toronto at our office. ALl expenses while in Jamaica would be paid for and this includes return air-fare, stay(5 star hotel) and all meals.