DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OCA : 9i SQL Exam.

Hybrid View

OCA : 9i SQL Exam.

Hi,

I have been working with Oracle for the last 5 years, and have no problems with the general day to day work.

But I've been booked in next month to do the OCA exams and I'm dreading the SQL exam. My SQL is fine for day to day work but not nearly good enough for this Exam having no development background.

So I'm after help i.e. best books, web sites.. Anything that can give me all the help I can get.

Thanks.

Wink

well you have to spend some time on books ....

otherwise there is always you can move your exam till u are comfortable .

Good luck

Can you get the Oracle ILT material? This would be best, that is for sure. At least you have a head start, you know some basic SQL and have eccess to Oracle DB's.

You may want to look at the STS (Self Test Software) for this exam. It is very usefull.

MH
    I remember when this place was cool.

I have access to the SYBEX book, but not until a few weeks before the exam (although I have the CD version).

I'm thinking of buying the Official Oracle SQL Exam book, today is this book a good buy ?

What is this Oracle ILT material ? Is this from the Official Oracle course's ? If so no :(

Thanks

PS.
    Just ordered .... Hope it good....

1 "Oracle9i Certified Professional Introduction to Oracle9i SQL Exam Guide (Oracle Press S.)"
    Jason Couchman; Paperback; @ GBP 25.90 each
    Last edited by RedCross; 01-21-2004 at 08:05 AM.