IMP-00003 and ORA-04030 urgent
I have 8G of Physical RAM on AIX 5L, allocated 4G to 64bit 188.8.131.52\
But I am getting below error when I import.
IMP-00003: ORACLE error 4030 encountered
ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 5120 bytes (session heap,First curdef allocation)
IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully
Thank you for your help.
It may be helpful to a find out more details through a trace generated by running this import after setting the bellow event in the init*.ora file:
event="4030 trace name errorstack level 10"
In addition,do the following things:
1. Post the trace file which has been generated after 4030 event setting .
2. Post the init*.ora file
3. Issue the following queries,and post their output:
where name like '%pga%'
group by NAME;
select sid, name, value
from v$statname n, v$sesstat s
where n.statistic# = s.statistic#
order by sid;
4. How many concurrent users you have in your database?
5. Check the setting of the kernel parameters
6. Check if all the required OS patches has been installed for Oracle9i
5.1(5L) Required Patches for 9.2.0:
Maint Level 1 and IY22854
Put commit = y while importing
Make sure you have an entry for Large_pool size
Increase yoru sort_area_size by 50%
Try to run your import again...
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width