DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lot of questions without answer

Re: The science is not "dedicated" for any one!

Originally posted by Lowaiy
    Dear Mr.Pando, why you're focus about your FREE service? If you want to make your service is paid, do it. And don't show your self as an angel! Also I think that this site is not fully free? Try to have a look for the ads that exist in this site! So please don't talk about your FREE (Answers) any more.
    Also, if there is no answers about my Q in this site? Do you expect any A? Also do you think that any one come to this site to answer only? I think that it's your job! Else what?
    On the other hand, no one ask you to tell about other sites! And I don't want from people to be "Dedicated" for me? The Science is for all!
    Mr.Pando, I don't want to make this chat like a "personal chat" for "release the indictments". I want to tell all the leaders of this site what happened with me in their site, to develop it, and to go away against the mistakes through the feedbacks of current site users.
    Nor Pando or any of the moderators or others who are here regularly are related to this site in any way other than volunteers. We are all people like you. We do not own or control this site. The site is running because of people like Pando and others who take their time out to answer your questions. If they don't want to answer any question then its up to them.

We are here to help others, and we may be good in some fields but not all. If someone has not answered your question, it can be because either its a very stupid question or no extra details were given or either no ones intrested and of course if no one knows the answer.

And also since we take time out from our own busy schedules and volunteer to answer questions that we know, we are not forced to answer the questions that we don't feel like answering or don't know.

So stop crying, and if you think this is Science then come forward and help others.

Also the ADS are not paying us. If you are bothered that much then ask the owners or the admins as they are earning from the ads and not us.
    Amar
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

Amar's Blog  Get Firefox!

Question Re: The science is not "dedicated" for any one!

So please don't talk about your FREE (Answers) any more.
    Ok, tell me how much have you been charged so far.

Also, if there is no answers about my Q in this site? Do you expect any A? Also do you think that any one come to this site to answer only? I think that it's your job! Else what?
    You dont get the point do you? Have you or can you help others? Or you just want others help you? The day you start help others you can cry why noone answers you questions.
    And my job is in a Telco company not answering questions in a forum, I do it because I have some free time here.

On the other hand, no one ask you to tell about other sites! And I don't want from people to be "Dedicated" for me? The Science is for all!
    I tell you to use Metalink forum because the analysts are there to answer, that is INDEED their JOB!

Mr.Pando, I don't want to make this chat like a "personal chat" for "release the indictments". I want to tell all the leaders of this site what happened with me in their site, to develop it, and to go away against the mistakes through the feedbacks of current site users.
    Not getting personal, I suggested you a better forum.
    I subscribed to this forum back in 2000 and so far so good, have not seen any major problems.

Hello All,

I think offlate on this site there are some stupid (basic) questions being asked and some of them dont give enough info. at all,like what exactly the problem is.

Seems like they are very basic and ppl dont do their initial homework to figure it out, and they expect it to be answered in this forum as soon as they put their question.

I fully agree with Pando, no one is forced to answer a Q. But someone or the other takes out sometime to answer these. This in turn helps others who dont know.

I think ppl should be clear in whatever they are asking. They should do their initialy homework first and then post it out here..

SS

guys (adewri, pando) dont waste time on this thread, not worth your time

Lightbulb Only for professional persons

Dear Mr.Adewri: good day.
    I don't cry, I speak to you and to all the leaders and visitors of this site in quiet style. So please tell me, is my last Question about ***How to close "Reports Background Engine" automatically *** is "a very stupid question"?
    Or "no extra details were given"? So what kind of details you need? Also if you want more details you can ask? Or "no ones interested"?
    Do you think that exception like "FRM-92060" has all that descriptions?
    And thank you for your answers.
    Note: to Mr.Pando, your style in talk is not professional!

Re: Only for professional persons

Dear Mr.Adewri: good day.
    I don't cry, I speak to you and to all the leaders and visitors of this site in quiet style. So please tell me, is my last Question about ***How to close "Reports Background Engine" automatically *** is "a very stupid question"?
    Or "no extra details were given"? So what kind of details you need? Also if you want more details you can ask? Or "no ones interested"?
    Do you think that exception like "FRM-92060" has all that descriptions?
    And thank you for your answers.
    Note: to Mr.Pando, your style in talk is not professional!
    One simple advice, never expect an answer from this forum. This forum was meant to be a discussion forum, which slowly and gradually became a question answer forum because people just come to ask questions and never turn back to help others or discuss things.

And regarding ur problem, u should ask such error related questions on Metalink, because its their product so they will understand the errors better than any one else, we here would be giving suggestion (can be right or wrong) based on our past experiences or by searching the metalink which you yourself can do.
    Amar
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

Amar's Blog  Get Firefox!

Hi.

I go through times when I'm on the forum alot, followed by times when I get frustrated and don't visit for weeks.

People have to take responsibility for themselves in life. If you are having trouble by all means ask the question, but don't demand an answer. Some apparently simple questions can result in many minutes work to answer, especially if it relates to a version you've not used for some time. Even when you know the answer you often want links to support your response which take time to gather.

Threads like this make me feel very uncharitable!

In conclusion. If you want an answer ask a proper question with enough details. Don't give a dump of all your code because I'm not going to read it. If I misunderstand the question, ask yourself is the question unclear, don't just assume I'm stupid.

Have a nice day
    Tim...
    OCP DBA 7.3, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
    OCA PL/SQL Developer
    Oracle ACE Director
    My website: oracle-base.com
    My blog: oracle-base.com/blog

Smile For discuss only.

Well Mr.Adewri: thank you very much for your clarification. And also thank you for your style in discussions. Now I have a good idea about this site, it does for discuss.
    Also how can I get the "Support Identifier CSI, SAC, Access Code" of Oracle Metalink?
    Again, thank you a lot.

Hmmm I wonder why should I speak "Professionally"? You want me to write a report to answer a question?

As I said, the day you can start to help others you can cry not getting an answer from others. You need to understand this a forum where people use their free time to help others, not a job OK!

Re: For discuss only.

Also how can I get the "Support Identifier CSI, SAC, Access Code" of Oracle Metalink?
    you need a support contract, simply as that