DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lot of questions without answer

lot of questions without answer

We can see lot of questions are going here in this forum without answer. admin of dbasupport cannot solve this problem so that no question will go here without answer?

asphintctersayswhat?
    I'm stmontgo and I approve of this message

35 posts, minhaz? Hop on board, knock yourself out. The average compensation for answering questions is right around US$0.00 for 30 seconds to 30 minutes worth of work (reading, research, typing, editing, testing code, etc.).

Re: lot of questions without answer

Originally posted by minhaz
    We can see lot of questions are going here in this forum without answer. admin of dbasupport cannot solve this problem so that no question will go here without answer?
    how about you give a try, but seems like you are the one who only asks....
    Last edited by pando; 10-13-2003 at 01:25 AM.

Unhappy Where is the answers?!

Dear Sirs, I think that Mr.Minhaz says the truth, because they told me about DBASupport.com is the best site for Oracle Q&A. But what happened that I tried to ask in this forum two questions without answers! To be rightfully, I asked the first question about (FRM-92060) exception, but they answer me to determine from my configurations. After my answers about their questions, nothing happened. In other words, no ANSWERS!.
    Also another time I asked about:
    ***How to close "Reports Background Engine" automatically ***
    But this time, really no questions from DBASupport, and therefore no answers?
    I hope that I said the truth only.

Truth so what? You can try Metalink forum, they are much much helpful hehe

Wink The life is so change!

Dear Mr.Pando, are you a member or owner to this site? Your answers are very useful! Why you're always angry? Are you angry from the truth? Or What?
    Please have a scientific way of thinking! We are here for Q&A? Exchanging the experiences?.
    So, if I'm in the wrong side, please tell me? In diplomatic way!

do you realize people do this for free and noone is forced to answer?

have you helped others in this forum YET? I dont think you are here to Q&A, rather Q ONLY!

if you like dedicated people to help you try Metalink forum!

Re: Where is the answers?!

Originally posted by Lowaiy
    Dear Sirs, I think that Mr.Minhaz says the truth, because they told me about DBASupport.com is the best site for Oracle Q&A. But what happened that I tried to ask in this forum two questions without answers! To be rightfully, I asked the first question about (FRM-92060) exception, but they answer me to determine from my configurations. After my answers about their questions, nothing happened. In other words, no ANSWERS!.
    Also another time I asked about:
    ***How to close "Reports Background Engine" automatically ***
    But this time, really no questions from DBASupport, and therefore no answers?
    I hope that I said the truth only.

ohh ohhh one of those who is sad because

"Sir why our questions are not answered on a forum"

Exclamation The science is not "dedicated" for any one!

Dear Mr.Pando, why you're focus about your FREE service? If you want to make your service is paid, do it. And don't show your self as an angel! Also I think that this site is not fully free? Try to have a look for the ads that exist in this site! So please don't talk about your FREE (Answers) any more.
    Also, if there is no answers about my Q in this site? Do you expect any A? Also do you think that any one come to this site to answer only? I think that it's your job! Else what?
    On the other hand, no one ask you to tell about other sites! And I don't want from people to be "Dedicated" for me? The Science is for all!
    Mr.Pando, I don't want to make this chat like a "personal chat" for "release the indictments". I want to tell all the leaders of this site what happened with me in their site, to develop it, and to go away against the mistakes through the feedbacks of current site users.