DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some tipical problem

Some tipical problem

We have a problem here. We did the application setup at the Server. In that there is one form which is calling the another forms by passing some parameters. The application is running fine from the server. Now We copied all the libraries and fmx to the client places.

Now at the client place when we are trying to start the application – The first form is running successfully but it is failing to call the second form with passing the parameters. Please note the second form is also opening but no data is displaying in that. Means the parameter passing is not happening.

Why this is behaving like this? The same application which is running successfully at server is not running properly at client ? what might be the reason ?

Please note we don't have any source code .. Only fmx and plx

I will be greatful if you can send your suggestion to sekhartd@yahoo.com

Urgent ..

Its an urgent requirment .. COuld you please suggest me how to solve this problem ...

Re: Some tipical problem

Originally posted by Sekhar
    I will be greatful if you can send your suggestion to sekhartd@yahoo.com
    I have no idea what the solution to your problem is, but people who do know might be more inclined to help if you showed willingness to participate more fully in the forum, rather than expecting people to contact you directly.

Just my opinion, mind.
    David Aldridge,
    "The Oracle Sponge"

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Development
    XM Satellite Radio
    Washington, DC

Oracle ACE