DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: using a form template to make new forms

Hybrid View

i have made a template which consists of certain triggers,alerts,canvases, visual attributes and procedures common to all the forms which will be made uisng this template.

whien i create a new form based on template,the changes in template are not reflected in all the forms.

what r the properties to be set.have i to og in each trigger,alert,canvas.....procedures's property pallette and set the subclass info or is their any other shortcut which reflect in all the above.

Hi dhawalbhatia.
    Why you created a new template, its already in forms.

In the mail you written "whien i create a new form based on template,the changes in template are not reflected in all the forms. " What is the meaning of not reflected in all the forms. Please give me some more details what you are planning to do.

Thanks
    ABC

my template consists of a standard menu for navigating to different forms.
    it consists of navigation bar for the manipulation on the records of hte database.
    it consists of certain preocedures anfd triggers common oall forms.
    suppose there is change inany of theses common properties... changing in the template should also reflect the change in ohter forms.
    i have not used the forms default standard menu or the standard navigation buttons.