DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please enable my account...

Hi Mods,

My samdba account is still NOT activated. What should I understand from this? I cannot create a new thread as SAMDBA still.

Am I restricted or something? Please clarify. I can create totally new account but that would change the label of SAMDBA from 'Advisor' to 'New bie'. I do not want to 'sacrifice' my label.

Thanks,

SAMDBA

Maybe You should ask Pando He lost quite a number of threads/posts sometimes back, If I remember correctly.
    -- Dilip

Hi Patel_dil,

Is there any way to ask PANDO directly? I am surprised that no moderator is taking any actions to enable my account. I did not expect this at least from this forum.

Thanks,

SAMDBA

The moderators can do nothing about it. The people that run the DBASupport have to do it.
    Jeff Hunter

I mentioned pando's name coz he lost lots of his threads and I dont Know if he was able to get them back. If he was able to get them back, then he may advise you. And if he did not get them back, It means even Moderators are like all users. Like Jeff said, its all in the hands of people who runs this Forum. And Yes, this also means you are contacting Pando directly. No need to give him a call!!!
    -- Dilip

Hi Jeff,

I already send email on webmaster@dbasupport.com but nothing has happened yet.

I do not know what to do.

Is there any other way to conect them?

Thanks Jeff and Dilip.

Originally posted by tempdele1
    I am surprised that no moderator is taking any actions to enable my account.
    Based on this quote, don't you think you more deserve a title "A total greenhorn", rather than "Advisor"?

If you've come up to the "Advisor" title you should allready have realised how administration tasks are run in this forums and by whoom....
    Jurij Modic
    ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
    24 hours in a day .... 24 beer in a case .... coincidence?

That was excellent!

Based on this quote, don't you think you more deserve a title "A total greenhorn", rather than "Advisor"?

If you've come up to the "Advisor" title you should allready have realised how administration tasks are run in this forums and by whoom....
    [/QUOTE]

Hey jmodic,

I was made "Advisor" by itself as some other folks have been made "Senior Moderator" here.

After logging in as SAMDBA, it does not allow me to work on anything. Forget Admin option.

I don't know who really does Administration tasks here and who can do it.

Can you do it as a "Senior horn"?