Hello,

I am an Oracle Certified DBA with 9 years of extensive experience in all phases of software development life cycle. I started my career as Programmer then moved up to being an application designer to an Oracle DBA supporting OLTP/datawarehouse production and development databases.

I have experience in handling large databases in Client server, 2-tier and n-tier environments, including migration from other systems to Oracle environment. My industry experience includes Manufacturing, Microelectronics, IT and Telecom.

I am well versed with full life cycle of product development including dimensional data modeling, physical architecture, logical and physical design, application development, performance tuning, system integration, security, testing and implementation.

I have hands on experience in UNIX, solaris, AIX, Windows NT, oracle, MS SQL server, ingres, pro*C, C, PL/SQL, SQL, shell, perl, oracle developer, crystal reports, TOAD, oracle enterprise manager, oracle warehouse builder, erwin and oracle designer.

If anybody in interested in my profile please contact me, I am looking for new project/job.

Thanks,
khatri.rajesh@mailcity.com