DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Friday Fun...

Talking Friday Fun...

Bill Gates decided to refurnish his house, fully automated with his Windows, however he discovered some problems soon, and the top 10 issues are:

1. Every time he gets home, he needs 2 to 3 mins before he can open his door.

2. Every time he flushes the toilet it will ask, "Are you sure you want to permanently flush all the **** down the sewage?"

3. When his food is almost done in the microwave or oven, the doors will jump open suddenly and ask, "Fatal error in the system, abort or retry."

4. If he opens all the windows in the house, there will be sudden power failure with a warning, "Insufficient resources, please close some windows."

5. During his shower, the heater will go into screen-saver mode, so he has to shake the shower head once or twice to reactivate the hot water supply.

6. When a thief enters the house, the TV will automatically switch on and display the site-map of the whole house, the thief can then press HELP and search for the locations of valuables in the house.

7. Before using the lift, he has to login user-name and password, then listen to an introduction on how to use the lift for 10 mins.

8. All the new furniture he buys must be Windows compatible, or it will cause food in the fridge to disappear, etc. When the error is fatal, it will cause the whole house to collapse.

9. When he wants to make love to his wife, the bed will ask, "You will run the risk of getting AIDS, do you wish to continue?"

10. When using the condom, the bed will also ask, "There are new versions for this item, do you wish to update now?"
    Sanjay G.
    Oracle Certified Professional 8i, 9i.

"The degree of normality in a database is inversely proportional to that of its DBA"

Wot Sangay, no comments about rebooting???

No Windows joke is complete without a reboot
    Jim
    Oracle Certified Professional
    "Build your reputation by helping other people build theirs."

"Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit but its still funny"

Click HERE to vist my website!

Originally posted by jovery
    Wot Sangay, no comments about rebooting???

No Windows joke is complete without a reboot
    Yeah.. Where is Jeff ?
    Sanjay G.
    Oracle Certified Professional 8i, 9i.

"The degree of normality in a database is inversely proportional to that of its DBA"

Re: Friday Fun...

Originally posted by SANJAY_G
    1. Every time he gets home, he needs 2 to 3 mins before he can open his door.
    After 20 minutes of knocking on the door, Bill calls his MCBE (Microsoft Certified Building Engineer aka Janitor) and the MCBE comes out to take a look at it. After 6 hours of both of them banging on the door, the MCBE says they have to tear down the house and rebuid.
    Jeff Hunter