DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doubt on RMAN Recovery

cooooooolboy.Try to think why they say for RTFM.It only helps u not them.AS u are new to DBA u need to have lot of patience.Its only a forum not a training centre.

Hi pando,

Don't talk like a cheap person.
    Don't behave like a third-rate person. Yes, before I study RTFM, first u have to join in some school and learn how to behave.

Hi ackthar,

Yes, I accept it. If I study the documentation then only I can improve myself.

But thease people should not use that word. That is my point.

Cool

RTFM uneducated person

Hi guru,

Change ur name as guru_hell.

Don't think that I don't know bad words. But I don't want to use.

I don't want to corrupt this forum

Cool

Hey coolboy, suggest you live up to your name and stay cool.
    Read this http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    and then perhaps appologise?
    "The power of instruction is seldom of much efficacy except in those happy dispositions where it is almost superfluous" - Gibbon, quoted by R.P.Feynman

Hi dapi,

Thanks for ur link. I know this link before.

Yes, there is way to ask a question. Sametime there is a way to answer also.

My point is if they don't want to answer let them ignore it. Nobody is 100% perfect in any subject.

You want me to apologize? For what? Tell them to applogize?
    It a worldly rule all shake their head to the wealthier. Money is more worth than attitutes they think. But in education the more a person knows anything the more mature he becomes and does not stay like kids using unparilimentary words.

But no need. Tell them to change their attitude. That is enough.

Cool

Originally posted by coolboy
    I know this link before.
    Quite! But have you read it ALL and understood it?

QUOTE:
    There is an ancient and hallowed tradition: if you get a reply that reads "RTFM", the person who sent it thinks you should have Read The ****ing Manual. He is almost certainly right. Go read it.

You shouldn't be offended by this; by hacker standards, he is showing you a rough kind of respect simply by not ignoring you. You should instead thank him for his grandmotherly kindness.
    :UNQUOTE

You might not like the F-word - tough! There are those that use it who are kind and helpful. There those that find it offensive who are rude and ungrateful. So, if you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

(P.S. those **** aren't mine - the forum software censored my post!)
    Last edited by DaPi; 05-11-2003 at 06:04 AM.
    "The power of instruction is seldom of much efficacy except in those happy dispositions where it is almost superfluous" - Gibbon, quoted by R.P.Feynman

Originally posted by coolboy
    But no need. Tell them to change their attitude. That is enough.
    Cool
    Hi

I think you are the one who needs to change attitude. People who have tell you to RTFM have been contributing to this forum for years, I dont think they are the ones corrupting the forum, rather it's you. If you dont like the replies (we see RTFM here quite often) I suggest you to unregister.

Regards

Hi Dapi,

This word do u think is kind and helpful.

That means from ur point of view, it is kind.

Can u ask ur father f....father?
    Can u ask ur mother f....mother?

As per your point of view it is kind. As per my point of view it should not be used in a common places like forums. May be u can use it in bar with ur parents.

Why should I stay out of the kitchen? As a user it is my rights I can share my views here.

Hi sweetie,

ya, I know these people are contributing for this forum for years. I agree with u...Do u think because they are contributing for this forums for a year, I have to accept their bad words also...No need...

You suggest me to unregister...Nice to hear...It is administrator duty to block me if he finds mistakes on my side.

I agree he is a knowledgeble person....But that does not means I have to accept all his words

Cool

Originally posted by Sweetie
    Hi

I think you are the one who needs to change attitude. People who have tell you to RTFM have been contributing to this forum for years, I dont think they are the ones corrupting the forum, rather it's you. If you dont like the replies (we see RTFM here quite often) I suggest you to unregister.

Regards

Cant be more agree with this
    Coolboy as sweetie said we see RTFM very often here, if you cant accept that you might as well unregister for your own sake. Your attitude is very bad for this excellent forum. As Pando said, you think everyone learn their way through asking on a forum? Certainly not. This is not a school.