DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No. of OCP's in world wide

Re: Re: Reply ...

Originally posted by pando
    well you ask the wrong question in the wrong place and to the wrong audience

who cares about no. of oracle certified potatoes in the world?
    Amar
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

Amar's Blog  Get Firefox!

Hey,

This is the worst thing which i have ever seen in my life .. :((. My Login addresss is been used by my friend Milind and he Congratulated me. Whats wrong in this !!

I had seen many senior people here, pulling the legs. But nobody shown the coutesy to say C'grats !! I really want to help the people who want to give OCP exam. No business pl. !!!

My main question is kept aside. I am looking for the count of OCPs world wide. Nobody replied to that .. how pity.

This is the last time i will be using this Formum. So thanks .. and Good bye ..

Reg,
    Ash
    Congrats Ashish. But ask Milind not to use ur ID other wise U see this CHOAS.

BTW i dont understand ppl, why do they take things seriously just because so many guys told u "--..--.. and so". Why dont ppl try understanding it cooly...how will we know if Miliand has posted or You ( Ashish ) have posted the second post of urs.

Abhay.
    funky...

"I Dont Want To Follow A Path, I would Rather Go Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail."

"Ego is the worst thing many have, try to overcome it & you will be the best, if not good, person on this earth"

Re: Re: Re: Reply ...

Originally posted by adewri
    Amar,
    I just love those emots...also used by Yahoo messenger. Best emots I have ever seen. That crying emoticons is also just hilarious.

Ashish, Instead of complaining others being rude, you have to admit that your posts were just messed up whether used by you or by your 'Friend'. What else can you expect from anyone. Btw, did your friend 'milind' wish you in person or he just did here in this forum?

Thanks.
    -- Dilip

Re: Reply ...

Originally posted by ashishoracle
    Hey,

My main question is kept aside. I am looking for the count of OCPs world wide. Nobody replied to that .. how pity.

Ash
    This should answer yur question.

http://certification.about.com/libra.../aa110102a.htm
    Tarry Singh
    I'm a JOLE(JavaOracleLinuxEnthusiast)
    TarryBlogging
    --- Everything was meant to be---

How did you manage to do this in 5 months? and aren't there 4 exams upto OCP? Just jealous that's all, i'm just about to take fundamentals 1 after about 5 months. Any info you send on would be appreciated, ianbennett45@hotmail.com
    Cheers, Ian

In USA, husband and wife would not share the one's email ID.
    It is always good one should not use other's ID to post a message, that too in public.