Hi friends,

I have a problem installing Oracle 9i R2 on AIX 5.1. I have followed the docs & installation guide and also I have applied OS patches.
But the Agent Configuration Assistant step fails during installation.
I just want a basic installation (RDBMS & Listener), and I'm not installing neither Enterprise Manager nor Intelligent Agent.
But I don't know how to avoid/fix the Agent Configuration step during installation. I think Agent Configuration Assistant is part of the Intelligent Agent installation, and my OS prerrequisites are not prepared for the Intelligent Agent Installation. I don't want to install neither Intelligent Agent nor Agent Configuration, but the 9i installation by default tries to install Agent Configuration Assistant even I HAVE NOT SELECTED INTELLIGENT AGENT INSTALLATION.
The big problem also is that net manager is not running because there is a Java problem. I don't know if the Agent Configuration error during installation is related to this problem.

I need to know :
1) How to Avoid/Fix the Agent Configuration Assistant during the installation on AIX.

2) Net Manager sends me an error and it cannot execute . The error message is:
"Error loading native library: lbnjnji9.so"

If either you have experience installing 9i R2 on Aix 5.1 or you know how to solve these problems, PLEASE HELP ME. Your answers will be very appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance.