Originally posted by samdba
In fact, I start the 'OracleServicePROD' service prior to starting the database if you looked at the script above.
I am sorry to misguide you.
Should I add 'extproc' lines in my listener.ora?
Thanks a lot guys for taking pain for helping me. I really appreciate.
Pando is correct extproc has nothing to here, but do add other lines.
Well to overcome ur probelm try the last thing i can suggest u.
1) Comment out NTS authentication in SQL*NET.ora
2) Check in registry if u have set ORACLE_SID as ur dbname in the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME
3) If not set it to PROD in ur case whcich will make this DB as defualt as u dont use connect string in ur batch pgm...
4) Now loging using pswd of SYS or Internal.
5) If u can login then ur scripts shud run properly.
"I Dont Want To Follow A Path, I would Rather Go Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail."
"Ego is the worst thing many have, try to overcome it & you will be the best, if not good, person on this earth"