DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: URGENT : ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0], [], [], [],

URGENT : ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0], [], [], [],

Hi,

I am getting a critical error. Backend is Oracle 9i. Client is Oracle 8.1.7. I am getting the following error if I select from any table.'

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0], [], [], [], [], [], []

The statement is "SELECT * FROM TEMP10'. This is executed through JSP pages. If the statement is independently run on SQL PLUS, it doesn't give any error and executes properly. Kindly advise.

Quester.

Re: URGENT : ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0], [], [],

According to Metalink:

* cause: This Problem is caused due to and happens when accessing Oracle 9.0.1 Database with JDBC 8.1.7.0.0. This bug is caused by the mismatch between the 9i server and the 8.1.7 Jdbc-Thin clients. <> OERI:ttcgcshnd-1 using JDBC thin pre-9i to 9i database

fix:

You have two alternatives to solve this issue:

1. This is fixed in the JDBC Thin Driver bundled in Database patchset 8.1.7.2
    or higher version. This patchset should be applied into the iAS Oracle Home NOT
    database Oracle Home.

2. Upgrading the JDBC drivers into the iAS Oracle Home, following the steps in
    the note How to Install JDBC Drivers.
    Oracle Certified Master
    Oracle Certified Professional 6i,8i,9i,10g,11g,12c
    email: ocp_9i@yahoo.com

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try them. BTW, I dont get this error if I updating, inserting or deleting.