Concurrent Manager Program
There are about 300 jobs submitted to current program within the last hour. The processing is taking a lot of time. Is any way to improve the performance of the concurrent program? How can I expedite the start processing of any job by reducing its priority value? How Can I reset a job that has position 100 to be in position 1 in the concurrent request?
Thank you in advance for your input.
This what I did to get the Concurrent Manager program that ran a job for 7 hours to be completed in just few minutes.
1. Set up another concurrent manager program
2. Added additional process to the STANDARD manager so that 4 will run at a time instead of just 3.
3. Changed the priority on the Receiving Transaction Processor program from 50 to 99
4. Increased the process and cache size in the init.ora
5. Purged concurrent requests
6. Flushed shared pool
7. Stop and restarted the concurrent manager
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width