DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Senior DBA Solaris/Linux Oracle 8i & 9i

Hybrid View

Senior DBA Solaris/Linux Oracle 8i & 9i

Charlotte NC based client has asked us to help them find a Senior (Oracle Certified Professional)Oracle 8i/9i DBA, with production support experience maintaining 7x24 database/application availability in a Solaris/Linux environment. Minimum of 5+ years Oracle experience, including Logical Design and Physical Design in support of Production / Development Database operations. Looking for in-depth knowledge of Oracle 8i/9i, as well as OPS/RAC, RMAN and proficiency with SQL/PL SQL. Knowledge of PERL and understanding of Object-Oriented Development is preferred, but not required. Professional development is encouraged in this RMAN, OPS, OID, 9i RAC environment. Our client assists customers by managing complex logistics activities, building leading transportation software solutions and architecting advanced Internet-based technology platforms. Compensation is open depending on experience, and client is willing to relocate the "best athlete". Must currently LIVE or able to relocate to Charlotte NC; local candidates will receive preference. Please send your resume as a word attachment, to Joe Boland at Triage@att.net. No information you provide will be shared without your explicit prior consent. For more information about our firm, pleas see our website, Triage-Search.com.

Is this real

Is this real job or a job Advt to save your Job !