Forms6i
DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Forms6i

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    111

    Lightbulb Forms6i

    Hi Gurus

    I need a form to be dveloped in a smilar fashion,has any one developed has ny solutions to it please let me know it will be a great help


    Project Number Mon,10 Tue,11 Wed,12 Thu,13 Fri,14 Sat,15.....Total
    nnnnnnnn 8 3 4 5 6 7 33
    ----
    ------
    ------
    Total 8 3 4 5 6 7 33

    Days should change as and when the month changes

    Please Help me it wil be a great Help
    Last edited by rao; 10-30-2002 at 09:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    53
    Hi Rao.
    I didnt got your question. Can you explain lettle clear.

    Thanks
    ABC

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,645
    Are you taking a Forms class somewhere? You sure seem to ask a lot questions that look like homework problems.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    111
    Originally posted by abc
    Hi Rao.
    I didnt got your question. Can you explain lettle clear.

    Thanks
    ABC

    Hi ABC

    I have got 15 text_items of the type date,i want to display date in the format Mon,16,Tue,17,Wed 18 and so on and the date should not change when it goes to the next day.I am using the sysdate for this purpose.please help me.It will be a great help
    Thanks
    Last edited by rao; 11-03-2002 at 10:32 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    53
    Hi Rao
    According to your email i understood the following
    You have 15 fields,
    In first field you are displaying sysdate After that you are displaying nextday by incrementing 1

    Try the following
    For 1st field
    select to_char(sysdate,'Day')||to_char(sysdate,'DD') from dual
    For 2nd field
    select to_char(sysdate+1,'Day')||to_char(sysdate+1,'DD') from dual
    For 3rd Field
    select to_char(sysdate+2,'Day')||to_char(sysdate+2,'DD') from dual
    Etc.
    Let me know if you have any Questions. Or i Understood your question Wrong.
    Thanks
    ABC

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,587
    Originally posted by stecal
    Are you taking a Forms class somewhere? You sure seem to ask a lot questions that look like homework problems.
    He's got a tough instructor, I Guess
    Tarry Singh
    I'm a JOLE(JavaOracleLinuxEnthusiast)
    TarryBlogging
    --- Everything was meant to be---

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    111
    Originally posted by abc
    Hi Rao
    According to your email i understood the following
    You have 15 fields,
    In first field you are displaying sysdate After that you are displaying nextday by incrementing 1

    Try the following
    For 1st field
    select to_char(sysdate,'Day')||to_char(sysdate,'DD') from dual
    For 2nd field
    select to_char(sysdate+1,'Day')||to_char(sysdate+1,'DD') from dual
    For 3rd Field
    select to_char(sysdate+2,'Day')||to_char(sysdate+2,'DD') from dual
    Etc.
    Let me know if you have any Questions. Or i Understood your question Wrong.
    Thanks
    ABC


    Hi Abc,
    I figured out myself the format you have sent.The Application whas changed entirly.we are taking it from from_date and to_date to calculate the period.Can you let me is there any way we can Associate a number to a date column.The date is already been displayed and i have got several text_items under that.and it has to be updated in the Database.
    Thanks Abc for your information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width