CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME and Performance
1. Very High Update Activity on the Database
2. High number of Log Switches are occuring
3. Saw "denied expansion of controlfile section" in Alert.Log
4. Saw that CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME = 7 Days
5. Changed it to 0
1. What exactly happens if control file records = 65535 and new log switches are occuring.
2. How does this affect performance.
I've tried to get answers from Metalink, but could not get the answers.
Any insights very helpful.
Sridhar R Patnam
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width