DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Analyze objects in the database.

Hi all,

does any body have scripts to analyze the objects in the database???

and I also want the DBMS_JOBS package to schedule the job to run.

Any advises???

Thanks

Since you're "not busy", this should be a piece of cake for you...
    Jeff Hunter

Jeff,

I do have a lot of respect for you wih your knowledge but I don't have any respects for you on being professional. First of all, I can't remember the package name which automatically run the scheduled job in the database so that I posted my questions in here.

I know you have a great knowledge in Oracle but I think you have to go through the period of being new and learning curve in order for you to be at the level you are now, right????

Why you always try to make fun at the new people when they are not sure so they asked????

Anyway, thanks for all the help you have been provided in this forum and I hope you know what I mean.

ashley75 the problem is this thing has probably been asked over 50 times in this forum, yesterday was asked for example

why you dont try to search before ask?

not gonna answer samething everyday or two sigh

it takes 5 minutes to look Oracle doco, it even provides examples.

most probably you get the answer in the doc before asking here and wait for a reply

I dont understand what's so hard to learn from docu, when I started I did not ask everything (and I started this 2 years ago not like I am very experienced or anything)

it's not being new or experienced, it's an attitude problem, when you dont know anything you just ask, dont even try to do some research yourself mind you but that's not the way I learnt and not Jeff neither I assume, were there internet forums back in 1994?

Originally posted by ashley75
    Jeff,

I do have a lot of respect for you wih your knowledge but I don't have any respects for you on being professional.
    Ouch, that hurts.

I don't make fun of EVERYBODY, just some people who ask the same questions over and over again, keep "bumping" their posts every hour, refuse to use the "Search" capabilities of this site, and ignore the Oracle on-line documentation.

In fact, I get great joy in helping people. But when they give you an "I don't get it" after the third explanation and multiple references in the documentation, I kind of write them off...
    Jeff Hunter

And besides, it's *my* job to make fun of everyone!

j/k <- Well, mostly

- Chris
    Christopher R. Long
    ChrisRLong@HotMail.Com
    But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong