DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I was censored!! For the Mr. Jefferson.

The thread WAS moved to the certification forum first. If instead of re-posting your thread 3 times and frustrating everone, you could have used http://www.dbasupport.com/forums/search.php and found your original thread.

The "Database Administration" forum is a technical forum. Posts regarding Labor Markets are way off topic for this forum.

[Edited by marist89 on 08-22-2002 at 10:10 AM]
    Jeff Hunter

I really wonder what´s the point posting twice or even three times same subject in three forums

Originally posted by pando
    I really wonder what´s the point posting twice or even three times same subject in three forums
    Some people like to take the shotgun approach - Put it out there as many times as you can and hope somebody answers one.
    Jeff Hunter

Wink

Mr. Pando.

The first subject was opened in relation to curve descendant of applied values, the next used part of the first to explain the subsequent subjects that would do because it could have colleagues that had not read the first. Therefore it was a different subject.

with relationship to moves the subject, inform politely, " its subject was transferred to the certification forum " instead of " duplicated subject and shut ".

What the one of having wandered in this??? The rude form with which I was negotiated.

Should I always duplicate all my posts then so just in case everyone can read it? Or even better shall I post in all forums my questions?

According to you mariest should open a new thread saying

"hhbrazil I have move your thread to certification forum"

Originally posted by pando

According to you mariest should open a new thread ...
    Or better yet:

To Whomever it concerns:

Please take notice that hhbrazil has posted a thread entitled "Invitation to a debate on values. Spend 5 minutes and answer me." in the "Database Administration" forum. The user has either mistakenly posted a non-technical thread in a technical forum, does not have the common courtesy to post appropriate topics in appropriate forums, or just doesn't care and perfers to spam the forums in order to get a response.

I will kindly move this thread to the "Certification" forum as it is off topic to the "Database Administration" forum. Those people who regularly read the "Database Administration" forum prefer to have to sift through hundreds of questions regarding certification, finding jobs, or development issues. In fact, this is why seperate forums were created just for these purposes.

Please accept my apologies should this cause you any difficulty.
    Jeff Hunter

"Transcend political correctness and strive for human righteousness."
    -- Anthony J. D'Angelo
    yodaDBA@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Sameer
    Hi Marist89 / Pando

Sorry for pocking my nose in this thread and disturbing....

But one of you please give reply to my thread "Bytes in REDO log"

Thanks in advanced.

Sameer
    Are you kidding me? Have you not read this thread? It is entirely about people misposting questions and being impatient.

I was working on your thread seaching for documentation, but since you need an answer now, I'll stop wasting both our time.
    Jeff Hunter

Originally posted by Sameer
    Hi Marist89 / Pando

Sorry for pocking my nose in this thread and disturbing....

But one of you please give reply to my thread "Bytes in REDO log"

Thanks in advanced.

Sameer
    Some persons don't understand. You are talking about spam and here Mr. Sameer put his question again here.

Sameer: It is optional to respond to the questions. I'm sure Jeff and Pando have read your thread, then wait if somebody WANT REPLY to your question.

Jeff: There are two kind of persons, those who have the reason and present their apoligizes and those who have not reason to cry about an untechnical post in a technical forum.

Cheers

Angel

Excuse three kin of persons:

The third are those who has not reason but has the elegance to present his/her aplogizes

Cheers

Angel