Hi

I am working on a portal using webdb and oracle 8i.There are two search criteria --Full search and individual search.I have to display 10 parts per page.Say for e.g there are 100 records in the table then that 100 records i have to display on the 10 pages ..i am able to generate number of the dynamic pages depending on the total records in the table and also gave the link on the no of pages say 1,2,3....If i click on the no 2 i am able to see the second page...and so on ..now the prob is i am calling the same procedure on all the pages nos(1,2,3...). there is one check box for each record..if i click on the check boxes i have to store the info of the part for that clicked check box.I am able to do that also..but when i click on the second page the info from the previous page get refreshes as i am calling the same procedure for all the pages..How should i maintain the info from the previous page as well as the info from the second page and so on...

Pls if anybody has some suggestions how to do that...pls reply...can i do that using the session id....how do i maintain the session id for the previous page and the following pages also..is there some data dictionary table that i can use in my procedure..i have written a java script for the checkboxes.

If u want any other information pls write ...i am looking forward to the replyies

Thanks in advance

Pras