There is no need to backup the temporary locally manged tablespaces because:
1. Locally managed tempfiles are always set to NOLOGGING mode. So thus will
have no undo.
2. Extents are managed by bitmap in each datafile to keep track of free or
used status of blocks in that datafile.
3. The data dictionary does not manage the tablespace.
4. Rollback information is not generated because there is no update on the
5. Media recovery does not recognize tempfiles.
And you have to create new temp tables after hot backup by using the script which will come along with the control file.