I changed in init.ora remote_login_passwordfile from shared to exclusive and restarted the db. Then I changed the password of internal wiht help of oradim.
The result is that I can not connect with INTERNAL/pwd. The error message is ORA-01031 "insuficient privilegues".
The only possibility to connect is sys/pwd@db_name!
When I look up the "v$pwfile_users" -view no lines are selected.
I used orapwd to create a new passwordfile:
orapwd73 file= password= entries=10
The behavior did not change!
What have I to do to grant sysdba to sys or internal?
Maybe I found a solution. Does somebody know if this is the right way to go?
To change a password:
- Shut down the database,
- Rename the $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/orapw$ORACLE_SID file,
- Issue a new ORAPWD command with a new password
Bugs and Special Notes
Deleting/Changing the 'orapw$SID' File
If you delete the Oracle password file while the instance is running
you will NOT be able to connect internal from remote machines, even if
you re-create the file. You must:
- Shutdown the instance (using a local connection)
- Create the new password file
- You can now connect remotely and restart the instance
Please give me an anwer, I am still in a dihter :<
Is there a prospect to restart the system, when I shutdown it by abort because it is not possible to shutdown normal!
I take into consideration to shutdown abort the database, create the password file and restart the db! Possible?
Are you sure that I am able to "startup force" the data base loged in as a normal user (DBA)?
I had to solve the problem yesterday, so I drove in a very hard line (I got a good backup <:
- shut down the service on system level
- changed the INTERNALīs password by oradim
- restart the service on system level
- connected as INTERNAL - Jep, now it was possible! <:
- startup the database
Do not follow this procedure if you do not have to!