DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is the Application Userid and Password for Oracle Application 11i VIS.

Unhappy

Hello, Every Expert.

Finally Oracle Application 11i Login Screen Show up ask to type in the UserID and Password for the Oracle Application. I remember when I install it I use "applmgr" as user and use "oracle" as Password. But it don't work. Please tell me what userID and Password I should put in to run the Oracle Application 11i and how to change these Application pass word. Thanks.

Hi,

The user you entered during installation is only the 'OS user' that own the applications. The login screen displays for apps is asking you to enter the apps user & password. If this is the first time you login after installation, you should use apps user 'SYSADMIN' with default password to start you work.

Eddy Ng

Smile

Eddy,

Thank you very much for your help. the sysadmin/sysadmin works great. Also I found out from the manual,it list some pre-default user and id for the VIS Demo such as MFC/WELECOME, SERVICE/WELCOME...etc.Anyway thanks again for your help.Do you think it will be the same userid/password for the Oracle 11i for Solaris platform?

Hi ,

in solaris too the same default user name&passwd
    you can try with operations(username) welcome (passwd)..

regards