- Could Reduce the Cost with NO PX.
- But Still Cost is about 2000+
- There is only one index on the Table and thats the Unique Key index.
- Not sure the affect of PX when trying to insert 1 Record in context with Time.
Originally posted by tamilselvan How to load huge data in a table:
Increase freelist for the table. Create necessary extents for the table on different datafiles.
Set the table into nologging mode.
Turn off ARCHIVE LOG.
Drop or disable the index before a load.
After the insert, recreate indexes.
- The table is already set in NOLOGGING mode
- Freelists and Initrans are enough set.
- System is in NOARCHIVE LOG Mode
- Enough big Preallocated Extents are available
- And inserts are mandatory dependent on the Unique constraint hence cannot drop and recreate.