http://www.nexgeninformation.com
apply: ERP@nexgeninformation.com

Will manage the financials integration, ensuring sound accounting methods are implemented, financial standards are established, accurate financial data is converted and the functionality of the system is being fully utilized. This includes recommending a standard accounting code structure, standard financial policies, business process improvements and directing all aspects of a financial system implementation.

Responsible for outlining accounting entries, data conversion, reporting requirements, acceptance testing, system implementation and post implementation support.

Requirements:

Solid understanding of accounting methods and financial standards.
Solid experience in Oracle Financials/Distribution/Manufacturing 11i/11.0.3/10.7SC – OM, AR, INV, OE, GL, AP, FA, PO, BOM and AOL Modules
Must have experience directing all aspects of a financial system implementation, to include recommending a standard accounting code structure, standard financial policies, business process improvements.
Must have been responsible for various implementations including conversions, interfaces and custom development
Must have experience in migrating interfaces from 11.0.3 to 11i and conversion of custom forms and reports to 6i
Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills required

Salary equivalent to $50-65000 DOE.

Apply for this job:
ERP@nexgeninformation.com