DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OCP CERTIFICATES - REG

Hi friends,

Please help me , I have passed OCP DBA exam. I have received only the certificate and the ID card from the prometric.com . please let me know what the success kit will contain , any ORACLE batch or log and CDs.

Thanks

Regards
    A.BALASUBRAMANIAM
    OCP DBA

Unhappy

I still havent received mine and its been more than a month since i passed my last exam.
    The Maverick
    Oracle Certified DBA - 8i

You've had more luck than me!

I took the Oracle9i beta exam on the 12th October 2001. I got the results on the 29th November 2001. I've still not received the certificate from Prometric. That's nearly twice the 30 day delivery time.

I contacted them and they said the company who makes the cardboard sleves for the certificates had run out of cardboard. That was 20 days ago. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I were a cardboard sleve manufacturer and I had run out of cardboard for a whole month I would be questioning the validity of my business.

I'm hoping to get it before my current contract ends in April. That way I'll be able to prove I've passed the exam when I have my next interview.

I think all I've ever received for the previous 3 certifications was a certificate, credit-card style certificate and a pin with OCP on it.

Once I know what I get for the 9i cert I'll post it on this forum. I'm hoping it's a diamond-studded pony that can sing Elvis songs and sh*t gold bullion!
    Tim...
    OCP DBA 7.3, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
    OCA PL/SQL Developer
    Oracle ACE Director
    My website: oracle-base.com
    My blog: oracle-base.com/blog

D. Maverick, I'd like to ask you a few Q's on the A&A exam, could you tell me your e-mail address ?

i got mine about 2-3 weeks later. that was dec. tho.
    OCP DBA 8i
    ocpwannabe@yahoo.com
    -----------------------------
    When in doubt, pick 'C'.

Originally posted by D Maverick
    I still havent received mine and its been more than a month since i passed my last exam.
    Hey Maverick did you email them to find out why?? I'm still waiting for mine too but again it's only been almost 4 weeks..doing 9i upgrade now??

I got my 8i upgrade certificate in about 4.5 weeks. I called Prometric after 4 weeks and was told just to wait. They check my records and said it should be on the way. Oh yeah I need to call twice to get someone who could help me. The first rep told me to call Oracle.