DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who knows this problem about ocp?

I registered my ocp tests of 023,025,001 in http://www.2test.com a few days ago,
    I checked the "candidate history" after registration,the Registration Status and Exam Status are all "Pending test event". after i finished o23,I checked them agagin,Registration Status and Exam Status were "completed" and "tested" respectively,but when i finished the 025 this morning,i checked them just now,but Registration Status and Exam Status are "Pending event result" and "Pending event result",but i have already finished it.what's wrong whis it?
    does anybody have the same problems?please help me!
    thx!

Originally posted by supersea
    I registered my ocp tests of 023,025,001 in http://www.2test.com a few days ago,
    I checked the "candidate history" after registration,the Registration Status and Exam Status are all "Pending test event". after i finished o23,I checked them agagin,Registration Status and Exam Status were "completed" and "tested" respectively,but when i finished the 025 this morning,i checked them just now,but Registration Status and Exam Status are "Pending event result" and "Pending event result",but i have already finished it.what's wrong whis it?
    does anybody have the same problems?please help me!
    thx!
    It's not a "real time" system, give it a couple of days. Check it again on Monday.

In Canada and US the results are uploaded and new tests downloaded either overnight or early in the morning prior to the first exam.

Not sure about timing somewhere else.

Also if teh centre is closed over weekend, I will guess Prometric will only post correct info on Tuesday.

As long as you have the printout with a seal in your possesion you do not have tto worry about Prometric - this is your proof.
    Leo
    Oracle 8i OCP DBA
    Toronto, Canada

Thank NDT and LEO a lot!