I have posted below some 7 questions with what I think is the correct answer which I would like to get some feedback on see what you think.....
45. What happens to the block when the PCTUSED threshold is crossed? A
A. It is entered into the free list of tables.
B. It is inaccessible to INSERT statements.
C. It is deleted from the free list of the table.
D. It is in accessible to DELETE statements.
E. It is inaccessible to UPDATE statements.
46. The extent sizes of a table should be _____ to improve performance of the table scans. A
A. All equal
B. No larger than five times DB_BLOCK_SIZE
C. Equal to the size of the biggest possible row
D. A multiple DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT
48. Which data dictionary view would you query to retrieve a table’s header block number? Huh?
50. Which password management feature is NOT available by using a profile? A
A. Account locking
B. Password history
C. Password change
D. Password aging and expiration
60. Which two operations would you use to move read-only data to a write-once (WORM) drive? E+B
A. Issue the command ALTER TABLESPACE . . . WRITE ONCE.
B. Issue the command ALTER TABLESPACE . . . RENAME DATAFILE.
C. Move the data file to the WORM drive using ALTER DATABASE . . . RENAME DATAFILE.
D. Use the ALTER TABLESPACE. . . MOVE DATAFILE command to move the data files of the tablespace to the WORM drive.
E. Use an operating command to move the data file of the tablespace to the WORM drive.
61. What determines the initial size of a tablespace? E
A. Use INITIAL clause of the CREATE TABLESPACE statement.
B. The MINEXTENTS clause of the CREATE TABLESPACE statement.
C. The MINIMUM EXTENTS clause of the CREATE TABLESPACE statement.
D. The sum of the INITIAL and NEXT clauses of the CRETAE TABLESPACE statement.
E. The sum of the sizes of datafiles specified in the CREATE TABLESPACE statement.
63. You created a password file using the operating system command line:
Orapwd file=orapsORCL password=secure enteries=5
Which two users with a password of “secure” are included automatically in the password file? A,C
61 = this looks like they are asking about tablespace segment size and not physical size. So, if that is the case then INITIAL would be the answer. Somewhat misleading question there, but I would say that A might be the MOST correct answer? anyone have any suggestions on this one?