DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: STS OR Cheatsheets???

Wink

Hi guys,

want to check with you all somthing, which materials is good for passing the oracle 8i exams?

Using STS or Cheatsheets???

Have anyone try that?

Thanks and hope that you all will have a great day ahead...

MCSE,MCDBA,MCSD,CCNA,CCDA,CCSA,CCSE, MCSA, SCSA, OCP

God Bless Certification!!!

God Bless Certification!!!

Did you passed out all certifications(MCP,MCSE,MCDBA,MCSD,CCNA,CCSA,CCSE) with cheat sheets and dumps!!

Folks!! before you ask or post a question like cheat sheets please give a minute for your self.

In my experience, I have found that cheat sheets don't give you adequate information about the subject matter in order to pass the tests. Typically, they gloss over the details that some of the questions are based on.

I've never used STS for any of my certifications.
    Jeff Hunter

STS:= CHEAT_SHEETS

I don't find any difference between the two.
    I could'nt use STS (maybe I did'nt have the money or I was too stingy to spend that amount or may be I had some confidence, I don't know)

Have some Confidence in your abilities Gentlemen!
    Its not all that tough!

Raminder Singh

Oracle Certified DBA: Oracle 8i, 9i

Mail me at raminderahluwalia@rediffmail.com.

Wink

Hi there,

from my certifications, i admit, i did use dumps for my MCSE, others, i use study guides, books, real world experience, cracking third party softwares.

From your point of view, can you passed CCNA, CCSA or CCSE using dumps and cheatsheets, no way man, coz, they dun exist. I passed it with my ability.

I working in the IT industry, position range from systems,network, technical support. Currrently, i am a system administrator for a large japan MNC company.

Using additional stuffs, to pass certifications, i dun see what's wrong with it. It show that you are not flexible enough....basically, you are just following at a very dry and dead direction. In our field, we have to be flexible in our thinking and the ways , we manage our stuffs. Pls,do some self thinking, before you comment on ppl certification, without knowing anything..dun presume it.

Anyway, guys, thanks for replying to my message and hope that you all will do well for your exams.
    MCSE,MCDBA,MCSD,CCNA,CCDA,CCSA,CCSE, MCSA, SCSA, OCP