Hi Guys!

I passed B&R a few hours back with a score of 52/60. I really have a hard time with this exam compared to SQL/PLSQL & A&A. (Personally) This exam is a lot harder than A&A.

A lot of the practice questions i posted appeared on my exam. Its ironic that its those are questions the ones i missed (i'm sure of it). Its unfortunate that the questions that answers im not sure of are the ones that appeared.

Anyway, im very happy to get over this exam. i really studied hard for this. I used the Sybex book and Oracle Student Guide (w/c i got just one week ago).

To those, who want to prepare for the B&R exam. Don't use the Sybex Book by Biju Thomas if you wanna pass the exam (you will surely flunk). i read the book form cover to cover, and it doesnt even cover half of the exam scope. It lacks a lot of details especially on RMAN and Standby Databases. Although the A&A section of the book is great. especially the practice exams.

Special Thanks to Julian, GrJohnson, Gd_1976, NDT and dknight. i wont be able to pass this exam without you guys!