DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oracle Financial 11i

Hybrid View

Dear Friends,

I am facing one problem in Oracle Financial 11i. Whenever I submit my request, I am getting below errors. In Windows we can able to print that report. Anybody can help me please?

Regards

Ram

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Application Object Library: Version : 11.5.0 - Development

Copyright (c) 1979, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

FNDSCURS module: Active Users

Current system time is 13-SEP-2001 11:19:24

+-----------------------------
    | Starting concurrent program execution...
    +-----------------------------

LOG :
    Report: d:\oracle\visappl\fnd\11.5.0\reports\US\FNDSCURS.rdf
    Logged onto server:
    Username:

LOG :
    Logged onto server:
    Username: APPS

Executing request completion options...

Printing output file.
    Request ID : 612503
    Number of copies : 1
    Printer : \\COS_NT1\CMDHP5

APP-FND-00500: AFPPRN received a return code of failure from routine FDUPRN. An error occurred while AOL tried to spawn the print process

Cause: AFPPRN received a return code of failure from the OSD routine FDUPRN. An error occurred while AOL tried to spawn the print process.

Action: Review your concurrent request log file for more detailed information.

Finished executing request completion options.

Concurrent request completed
    Current system time is 13-SEP-2001 11:19:26

Talking

if this is happening with a report specifically then try to open this report from the through system administrator responsibility ( program ) and see if the printing adjustments are being done rightly or not .

If this problem happens with all reports check for the concurrent manager , shut it down and restart it again and see.

Check for log files generated from the concurrent manager they usually have more information

Do you have the Test and the Production instances on the same server , it may cause you problems
    Hisham Nagia
    IT Manager For Development
    Oracle Consultant - OCP