DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8i dumps

Exclamation

Please send all dumps, ILT, STS, NETG to ocpwannabe@yahoo.com. I be taking tests before new year and I need stuff FAST!

lol try find them on eBay

I hate all this .. "Send me all Dumps".. "Oh, congratulations on passing you exam please send me a dump of the exam" garbage

Buy a book, install Oracle, search for information on the net, and learn it yourself, buy the STS's, attend a ILT course...etc, etc, etc.

I don't mind people discussing the exam format, components of the exams etc, queries on questions, but as for people just wanting dumps...what a joke, I must say it REALLY annoys me.

There is a thread Nikki started, nearly every reply in that asked for the information from Nikki. Please, don't tell me OCP is becoming a joke... becasue it is starting to look that way.

LEARN IT, LEARN IT, LEARN IT... UNDERSTAND IT... USE IT, USE IT, USE IT.
    OCP 8i, 9i DBA
    Brisbane Australia

Yeah, but howz we supposed to afford all $$$ for STS? You need to be a DBA b4 you can shell out that kind of bux for stuff.
    OCP DBA 8i
    ocpwannabe@yahoo.com
    -----------------------------
    When in doubt, pick 'C'.

Whats a dump going to do for you, let you cram for the exam so you can pass and get your "OCP" while the rest of us worked hard to get where we are. If you have to be OCP by the New Year maybe you should have started a couple of months ago.

If you want stuff try these sites

http://www.oracle.com (lots of info on Oracle and all their products)
    http://www.amazon.com (lots of Oracle books to buy there)

Why should we provide you with all the info you need to pass, I was fresh out of university with no job and I found a way to afford all the materials I needed for OCP so I see no reason why others can't. Get a job doing something else, save your money and buy your own Oracle material.
    Don't be afraid to try something new. Amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic

I agree with 'Grjohnson'. OK, even if you pass the exams thanks to the "dumps" you got on the Net, how do you think you will manage at your future workplace? For every small problem in the DB you will asks in forums like this one for help? It doesn't work that way buster! Try to read some books and documentation, run Oracle at work or at home, try some news stuff, then if you have the cash, buy those STS exams to prepare for the OCP exam (if no make the free ones on the Internet).

If you get a job as a junior DBA, have OCP degree, but know very little about Oracle, someone will soon see that you are a bit like Dilbert after his certification exam:-)

If somebody wants to see how Dilbert managed at work after he passed his exams, please give you email here, I will send you the comics.

Originally posted by brhynold
    Whats a dump going to do for you, let you cram for the exam so you can pass and get your "OCP" while the rest of us worked hard to get where we are. If you have to be OCP by the New Year maybe you should have started a couple of months ago.
    It's only a cuple of books, write? I've bin doing access and XL for 3 months. How hard can it be?

Do you know what they call the guy who graduates at the bottom of his class in Medical School? Dr.

[Edited by ocpwannabe on 08-28-2001 at 08:18 AM]

Originally posted by julian
    If somebody wants to see how Dilbert managed at work after he passed his exams, please give you email here, I will send you the comics.
    Yeah, thad be cool. ocpwannabe@yahoo.com

please gime $$$$ and fast I am bankrupt

how about that?

No Pando, you not doing it right. First, you wait for somebody to tell you they just won lotto and a million dollars. e.g.

Post "Hi, everybody, I just won a million dollars in lotto.. isn't that great"

Response: "That is FANTASITIC, congratulations. Could you please forward me $1000 to mrlazy@hotmail.com, I'm planing to win lotto myself and could use the money to buy more lotto tickets"

Now that's the way it's done.

Cheers,

OCP 8i, 9i DBA
    Brisbane Australia