DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jr to Mid-level Oracle DBA, Boston Area

If any body knows of a jr to mid-level Oracle DBA for a Full-time position (must be green card or Citizen) in Boston, MA area. Please let me know. Prefer someone from App Dev background, who has administered 40+gig db's and knows Unix Scripting. Mixed platform: Solaris, AIX, HP-ux, one VMS. Multiple Database Platforms including 7.x to 8i. Minumum 2-3 years, $65,000 to $75,000! E-Mail me @ wr_foster@hotmail.com

jr oracle dba

Hi, I am jr oracle dba with certification from oracle. also have one year experience in dba, but overall experience in system/network support is about 5+ years. if you are interested in my qualification please drop me a line. my email address is ialtahan@hotmail.com

Dear Mr Foster
    For the past four years I have pursued an increasingly successful management career in the technology industry. Among my accomplishments I include:

TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
    I developed proficient knowledge on Oracle 8.1.7 Database Administration. Personally shifted abroad to acquire superior training and became certified by the Oracle Corporation. Along with my certificate, I have been complimented and received letters by the most influential people in India’s education system, including; College presidents, directors, career coordinators and one multiple-college Founder.

In addition to this, I also was selected to participate in an internship to increase my experience as well as wrote review articals for DBA ezines.
    I am from California, but own a house in South End Boston, therefore my transition to your location will be transparent.
    It is difficult to summarize my work in this thread reply. The only was I could imagine providing you the opportunity to examine my credentials is for us to talk with each other. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Aleem A. Desai
    Enterprise Database Administrator
    aleem_desai@hotmail.com