DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UDay......Help please

Please find my previous postings. Thanks.
    sree

The thread he was refering to is

http://dbasupport.com/forums/showthr...threadid=11551

Sam
    Thanx
    Sam

Life is a journey, not a destination!

Please..........
    sree

Sree_Sri,

One thing you got to remember is that if your thread had already been deleted for good, no one would be in a position to retrive it. Again this is only a voluntary forum, as a result they may not be liable for any miss haps.

It is againg a sad situation, but again instead of waiting, why don't you go ahead and post your question, and we can try answering that, until uday could let us know what happen actually.

Sam

Thanx
    Sam

Hi Sambavan,

I know that this is a voluntary forum. I am not making anybody liable for this one. The only one thing i am trying to find out is "what happend!".

If that is wrong then I AM VERY SORRY. I am not waiting for answer . Some good information is there in that threads. That's why i tried to search..

Your reply is little bit hard! If possible please give us some soft responce. Thanks.
    sree

Originally posted by sree_sri
    Hi Sambavan,

I know that this is a voluntary forum. I am not making anybody liable for this one. The only one thing i am trying to find out is "what happend!".

If that is wrong then I AM VERY SORRY. I am not waiting for answer . Some good information is there in that threads. That's why i tried to search..

Your reply is little bit hard! If possible please give us some soft responce. Thanks.

Please don't get offended by my previous posting. The point I was trying to make is that if it was a scenario of "deleted by miss take where it is not recoverable," then it would not make any sense for you to await for the thread that had gone.

On my previous posting, if you could notice, I have made a request to you to post the problem/message for which you are looking for answers. Look into the better side, you might get the best answer from these folks when compared to the past thread answers.

I could clearly undestand the reson behind posting the message "Please ...." as you would want to keep that in the view.

I'm very sorry to see what had happen to you, but again I was only trying to help you out. If you have got offended by my previous posting, I'm very sorry, and my deepest appologies for that

Sam
    Thanx
    Sam

Hi Sambavan,

It's okay. I lost almost 90 threads, Not one thread. That's why this many times i requested. Anyway it's okay now. I won't post thread on this matter. Thanks for your responce and sorry if i over reacted.
    sree