This Client in the Cleveland Ohio area, is dedicated to creating a work environment
enabling ALL employees to contribute and to grow into their fullest potential.
They have a full-time staff opportunity available for an Oracle DBA.
This is a full time staff position so no sub-contractors or third parties please.
Please do not call or send a resume if you are not in the U.S. and/or need
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the production support of all Oracle
and SQL Server databases in a 7X24 environment.
Responsibilities include performance monitoring and tuning, the implementation
and support of an effective backup and recovery plan, new object installation
and some database design.
* 2 years prior experience in an Oracle or SQL Server environment is required.
* Experience with the Solaris and NT operating system.
* Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
* Able to provide support in a 7X24 environment.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Familiarity with UNIX (SUN Solaris), NT, Novell and MVS operating systems.
* Familiarity with relational technology.
* Familiarity with midrange DBMS's (Oracle SQL Server).
* Familiarity with Network technology.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency also required.
These positions offer:
* The opportunity to become a key member of the team.
* Base salary of 50-75K-D.O.E.
NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment to:
ph: 1-800 -549-8502
Please use job code DBAsupport/Cleve/DBA/Gayle
Candidates who we are interested in will be contacted immediately.
*We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the posiition*described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width