DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Enhancements

Enhancements

Hi, 13th May 2001 14:07 hrs *******

It will be appreciable some kind of interesting Q&A are added on a routine manner in OCP Zone.i meant the questions should be very interesting simillar to the pattern in the exams.

It could also enhanced to display scores based on marks.each exam constituting as real time marks and scores.

Plus give transcript id for the passed canditates so that they can use it in there resumes.All exams of OCP track can be condcuted in OCP zone.

It can also contain info about the tracks each exams Total marks and pass marks or the link to Oracle.com for the particular Page.

Thanks and reg

Padmam

[Edited by padmam on 05-13-2001 at 05:00 AM]
    Attitude:Attack every problem with enthusiasam ...as if your survival depends upon it

Padmam,

we really appreciate your feedback regarding OCP Zone. The only reason we are not going the path of testing is to keep this site as a information sharing site rather than a certification site which would involve more legal issues to handle.

I myself like http://www.brainbench.com/ for certification in Oracle. The tests seem to be pretty decent and using such sites would mean that you can manage your portfolio of all tests in one place rather than individual sites like dbasupport.com

I will still pursue and pass on yor request and check with the editors and let you know what they have to say.

BTW, send me an email at webmaster@dbasupport.com with your real email address

Uday