DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: All Forum Members !

I monitor now and then and try to organise threads to respective forums if they are opened in different forum (Like OCP Q in DBA Forum, which is suppose to be in OCP forum). I never close any thread.

One more request to Forum members, try opening only one thread specific to problem you are dealing with. Please don't open multiple threads in multiple forums for the same Q (in both DBA forum and Developer Forum). You can't have discussion for that particular topic in one place, if you/someone wants to refer later.

I think you are pretty knowledgible to decide which forum, you have to open the thread and to which forum it suppose to be in. I will try reopening the thread, if its closed by someone else, whenever I see the request.

*** GREAT to have all DBA`s and Developers here.****

[Edited by sreddy on 05-11-2001 at 01:13 PM]
    Reddy,Sam

Poit well said !!

Sam
    Thanx
    Sam

Life is a journey, not a destination!

Dear Forum Members,

I support Sreddy's ideas. There were some problems with the forums in the last 2 days and some of the threads have been closed unintentionally. Please send an email to webmaster@dbasupport.com if you see anything that needs reopening.

Also, threads can be closed by participants who started it or moderators. So, my request to participants is to close a thread after you get your answer from the forum and see that the discussion is not progressing any farther.

Thanks for your patience through this time of database issues. I have created a new forum to discuss these issues and feedback regarding the site etc.

I am closing this thread so that we can discuss these isssues in the new forum I just created

Uday

[Edited by uday on 05-11-2001 at 02:05 PM]